CAD CAM TECHNICIAN
with a min 5-years experience
Permanent full time position
We have a permanent position available in our highly innovative dental Laboratory for a qualified, skilled and competent dental technician.
The position is primarily for a crown and bridge technician but the applicant is expected to be competent in all areas of dental technology, be confident in their abilities and be able to converse knowledgeably with our clients in all situations.
A good knowledge of Cad-Cam designing and milling using both 3-Shape and Exocad, as well as being familiar with in-house 3D printing equipment with understanding of digital workflow, is essential for this position
The applicant must:
· Be a fully qualified dental technician
· Have at least five years’ experience in the field
· Be an Australian citizen or have a valid Australian visa with work rights
· Have a good eye for detail
· Be able to work in a team environment & manage work load efficiently
· A friendly and easy-going nature
All applications to be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including:
Up-to-date resume, with ID photo
References and experience if any
Salary will be awarded according to experience.